Remove Srv.clickfuse.com Redirect

Discussion in 'YooSecurity How-to Malware Removal Guides' started by ChoAnderson, Feb 9, 2014.

1. ChoAnderson Administrator

My computer just got hacked by Srv.clickfuse.com, this webpage next took over my browser and changed my homepage, I am wondering is it a virus or a reliable website? I ran my anti-virus program but nothing was detected, this website kept redirecting me to some strange webpages. I know clearly that if I want to have the essential problem resolved, certain kind of expertise would be required, so I would like someone who is good at this to help. I am in desperate help of having this thing totally gone from my computer.

Learn about Srv.clickfuse.com Redirect

On the surface, Srv.clickfuse.com redirect may look like a usual browser, but it is indeed just a creation of cyber criminals, it is one of those newly released browser hijackers that have been found seriously alerting internet browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. In most cases, it forces browser to show its particular webpage Srv.clickfuse.com, inserts advertisements in other web pages, messes up search results or shows various popups in the browser. As a result, computer users may not be able to use their browsers as proper as before any more. In addition, the changes are performed without the user's permission; the symbolic change is changing the excising homepage, error page or search page with its own. Apart from the annoying redirects, in the meanwhile, it annoys users with aggressive pop-ups and advertisements, which really makes it difficult for users to use their computers smoothly under that circumstance.

What Will Srv.clickfuse.com Redirect Do to Your Computer

Srv.clickfuse.com redirect is not only capable of modifying a browser’s homepage and the default search engine, but also able to steal your personal data including passwords, accounts, and various virtual goods, you will be aware that your computer has been slowed down and many programs are prevented from running any more. What’s worse, those redirected results might bring you more malware and viruses into your operational system, in this case, the security level of your computer will be decreased sharply. Most of computer users have no idea of the reason why the cyber criminals create Srv.clickfuse.com redirect, we can say for sure that their motives are impure, and each of them is malicious. The first one is making profit from users’ browser usage; this purpose could be achieved by redirecting your searches like Srv.clickfuse.com redirect does or displaying popups with advertisements. The second malicious purpose is to forbid those victims of this infection visiting possible sites that users may turn to for solutions, such as security websites or other legitimate sites, in this way, computer users may feel desperate and don’t know what to do to have this thing gone, the longer Srv.clickfuse.com stays on your computer, the huger profits cyber criminals will make.

Srv.clickfuse.com redirect is a sign of serious malware problem, for the sake of the safety of your computer; it should be carefully cleaned as soon as possible without any delay. If you are not sure how to deal with it, don’t blindly proceed directly to the removal job, any mistake may lead to irrevocable damage to your system. To eliminate this annoying infection without any trace left on your system, manual removal has been proved to be a well-trodden technique and widely used among victims of Srv.clickfuse.com redirect, now you just need to click the button below to proceed.
    [IMG]