Remove GigaClicks Crawler Hijacker Manually

Discussion in 'YooSecurity How-to Malware Removal Guides' started by ChoAnderson, Feb 26, 2014.

1. ChoAnderson Administrator

I've been infected with the GigaClicks Crawler hijacker, I have a laptop with windows, and I’m at the task manager, but I don't see the virus. I've tried all of the suggestions that I could find on the internet, but none of them proved effective, I am not that computer sage, I think I need someone who is familiar with this infection to do me a favor as soon as possible. So here I am, help!

GigaClicks Crawler hijacker, seeing from its name, it would be easy for us to judge that this virus is classified as a browser hijacker, this virus has been found within different kinds of browsers by a number of computer users; no matter which browser you are using, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari or Chrome, we can say that no browser is of exception to be infected by it, it is always able to gain its place and infect browsers. We can say without doubt that this is a bogus notification, being the main beneficiaries; Cyber hackers plan the whole trap aim at swindling money from innocent users in an invisible way. Inexperienced or simple-minded users are easier to be taken in. But its damages are ongoing and more and more innocent users have created, which no doubt lays a heavy burden on both computer users and experts.

Once getting into the system successfully, this virus will try to lurk around every corner in your system, system settings are infected and modified, and your data and files will be infected and missing finally. What follows is a slower performance of your computer, most importantly; since the browser settings have been changed by it, you are forced to come across many unnecessary advertising banners when you are surfing the internet. Moreover, your present homepage will be changed into its websites; opening any webpage results in redirecting to its site or other unrelated ones constantly. In addition, personal information like credit card numbers, passwords or other precious data or files will be likely to be stolen by the virus, once enough information is collected, all will be sent to the remote hackers, and they would be able to can control the whole computer at their will. Once under the control of them, the security level of your computer will decrease sharply. In this case, antivirus programs always be viewed as the first solution, but none of them can meet your expectation, since no antivirus can handle this browser hijacker, therefore, don’t take it for granted that antivirus is able to kill any kind of computer virus.

From the part of computer users, so many damages created by GigaClicks Crawler hijacker should not to be neglected, or it will undermine your computer step by step. Computer users need to stop it from moving ahead before it is too late, but what worth mentioning is that don’t blindly attempt to do anything, or slowly and surely, you will realize that you are doing the fix a disservice, which would very likely make the issue more and more complicated than ever. Manual removal with expertise proved to be a good solution, just click the button below to continue.

[IMG]