Remove FULL-DISKfighter

Discussion in 'YooSecurity How-to Malware Removal Guides' started by ChoAnderson, Feb 16, 2014.

1. ChoAnderson Administrator

I got a lot of alerts and less-optimistic scan results from FULL-DISKfighter, I was recommended to buy its full version in order to turn this bad situation around, is it trustworthy? I think I need to do some more research first, so here I am, help!

When it comes to system optimizer utility, what comes to your mind may be something does good to your computer, there are many of them prevails currently. But in the meanwhile, some of them are widely spread through network by cyber hackers for illegal purposes, they aims at earning money instead of fixing various kinds threats found in the system for you, FULL-DISKfighter would be a living proof of this. Dressing in the well-meaning clothing, it tries its best to perform as much like other kinds of legitimate optimizer utilities, it claims that it is able to find and remove junk files, duplicate files, and large files that take up hard disk space, as well as defragmenting the hard disk, it does all these in order to mislead people into believing that it is so powerful a program that they are worth choosing to optimize their computer. Moreover, it also boasts that it is a registry cleaner and would be helpful for speeding up the computer.

Generally speaking, Full-Diskfighter does a good job of increasing the testbed's overall performance; the system will be a bit snappier as you used the PC over the course of a few hours, but the way it used to promote itself and the purpose of it are hard for users’ to accept. Most of the time, free downloads helps it get into computers easily, what worth mentioning is that it tricks users’ to buy its full version by displaying a number of fake alerts, fake scanning results, and pop-ups, which without doubt creates a lot of inconveniences to computer users. We can say that its disadvantages far outweigh its limited advantages; therefore, we should not keep this program on your computer. But is it possible to uninstall FULL-DISKfighter by using Antivirus programs? We have to say that Antivirus programs such as Avast, MSE and Norton do have their great contribution to the eliminations of various kinds of viruses, but regarding to this rogue program, no antivirus can handle it.

Judging from the above analysis, we can conclude that FULL-DISKfighter is quite a malicious program that you cannot leave it on your computer for too long a time, or it will mess up your online activities and more and more inconvenience will at the same time be created unwantedly. Timely solution is provided here; just click the above button to have your issue fixed manually.

[IMG]