IE10 problems

Discussion in 'YooCare/YooSecurity Customer Help Requests' started by isawa, Jul 8, 2013.

1. isawa New Member

I have a Notebook PC. I've had some trouble with webpages flashing but that seems to be fixed now, thanks to someone here.

But now, I am having trouble with one of my addons. I have set my search provider to Google but all of a sudden, out of the blue, the address bar is showing Ask as the default search engine. When I go into manage addons it doesn't even show Ask as an option (I cleaned them all out except google). I've tried reinstalling the Ask addon then reinstalled the google addon then deleted the yahoo but that hasn't worked. Nothing I do will get the google search engine into the address bar like I had it before. Can anyone tell me what is going on and how to fix it?
  2. ChoAnderson Administrator

I'm sorry, I don't know, can open the IE, click Settings (looks like a gear), click on "manage additional product", then go to search providers, then choose Google as your only one, then click "search in the address bar at the bottom left corner", then click "prevent program change my default search provider"
  3. ChoAnderson Administrator